Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Mos Def...Fiyaaaaaaah! Got that Heat Rock...


My mans Mos Def dropped another album entitled 'The Ecstatic'[dope title btw] on my mom's bday(gotta tell yall what I did for her in a future post)June 9. He gotta joint with one of my other favs. Rick the Ruler a.k.a. Slick Rick(ask me about my top 5mc's) called 'Auditorium' & it is DOPE! A def. must-hear, must-cop album. So I thought New Danger[the last album] was a bit faaaar left(kinda sorta...an acquired taste rather; however its genius bc he returned rock&roll to "black folks"...you know they tried to steal mad stuff anyways-->check Cadillac Records or how Elvis stole Jackie Wilson's moves, yuup I said it!) but once you hear the Rick feature it begs for more music...TRUST! Dope Music...i'm pleased...Most DEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment