Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pondering Thoughts



You know how you think of things and begin to run through questions in your mind and numerous possibilities of how things can/will turnout...so I guess I've been meaning to post this for awhile & not to damper the "love in the air" atmosphere with Valentines Day fast approaching...I was thinking... What makes girls buy things for guys when THEY HAVE TO KNOW good and well the guy doesn't mean them any good? I know (first-hand) countless stories of dudes(shall remain nameless) who string girls along for whatever they can get out of them(I guess people do this in gen.) especially monetary or material gain. The girls appear as though they're unbeknownst to the fact the guys(in alot of cases not all) are simply using them. Now using people isn't exactly my cup of tea, because I don't believe in being ill-intended towards people since there's this thing called "karma"; however I do feel as though I have the ability to "pull" any woman I want (If I had 5 minutes with Halle Berry, I'd take it & turn it into an hour of dining at a restaurant or a cup of coffee or whatever to further what it is I'm trying to accomplish with her...& physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. {im well-rounded} believe I've got what it takes to "keep her"{esp. physically...so they say ;-) }...just a realistic outlook & where my confidence level is don't misconstrue it as cocky...always humble) & out of all the women that I've ever encountered through relationship or association( this is what I call one-and-done) I have yet to just "use" a female to "get fresh" or "fatten my pockets". It makes me wonder why not though because there are apparently females that LOVE to do things like this. I've heard over the phone(dudes will put you on speaker quick silly rabbits) how me & one of my comrades maybe in a particular bind & they'll be like hold on lemme call _______ & then they'll be like yo put sum $$$ in my account & its done just like that no hesitation. Im like wtf & smh because its sometimes a struggle to get a female to give me a stick of gum, more less getting the new "j's" the night they come out & a fresh fit for the weekend, some rims for the car, press box tickets to the game, high label authentic brand clothing or accessories(i.e. Prada, Gucci, Coach-- I've seen them goto the actual store) a 50 or 60 inch HD plasma flatscreen tv (actual accounts true story). Are the guys feeding them lies?(something else I don't believe in doing--I'm very adamant about being myself & keeping it 100 all times) They gotta know something is up, right? Is it only rich girls that do this? Where are these girls at? Are they blinded bc they feel like they're in love with these guys? Do you just like "taking care" of dudes that just "lay-up" on them? (even my mama aint takin care of no grown man that aint doin nothing) Is it something more to the story, like the dudes are doing something for them and I'm not getting all the details? TALK BACK TO ME PEOPLE! Let me know something. If you're in a relationship & gift exchange is something you and your significant other do, then by all means, I'm not knockin your hustle...that's a sign to show that you care for that person or "you holding each other down"...but if you don't "go with a guy" or you "only hear from him when its convenient" or "he's all the time asking for something", shouldn't that TELL you something! It kinda irritates me a little bit to know that some dudes get away with this & that some girls really are THAT STUPID. OMG... But like I said earlier, "CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE"! So to the girls that are victims of this...SMARTEN UP NAS! lls and to my dudes & those like them who getaway with this: PLAY ON PLAYA! LMAO matta fact pass some my way haha I'M TRYNA GET ON MAN! (i could hear summa my dudes quotin HOV now: " I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON") ahht well everything is everything I ain't even mad...jus expressin my thoughts...leave comments about what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment