Thursday, January 29, 2009

March 2009 XXL cover...

...soon after the last post, I stopped by Barnes & Noble bookstore to cop something for ma dukes & guess what's the very 1st thing I see in the magazine rack?!?! So quite naturally I stopped for the few minutes I had to spare & read the interviews with the Dips{pictured l-r: Juelz, Jim, Freekey} (Diplomats, Dip Set, 3 men who share the XXL cover). Preview it for yourself by getting a glimpse of what Santana had to say over @ our friends at XXL's site(now I don't claim to be omniscient, but my aforementioned post is "right on time" with Dip Set's interview) Ayy when you're good you're good! ;-) 'nuff said...

Well......before I conclude allow me to say......I could also send shouts to "our friends" over @ XXL & say hook a brotha up w/a gig! All I gave the people was a preview & sent them to your site anyway...so to the rest of yall "don't be a drag, buy the mag"{smh again say wachu want im tryna get on...lls Imma hustla baby!}

No comments:

Post a Comment