Thursday, January 29, 2009

NUVO...the new Rose' ?!?!?!

I had some of this last year around the holidays with a few lady friends{exactly what it is,in my opinion, a female's drink}, but it won't all that to me...I guess more less I come from the school of high tolerance & hard liquer drinking{roadtrips to cop Everclear ,corn liquor with the old school playas, "pre-gaming"with 151, & low-budget before-the-club quick store runs with Steel Reserve--college freshman holla@me} If I drink at all now I do so for the satisfaction of taste(no homo) & not necessarily to "get wasted" (now my new years' resolve has been to eliminate bad habits such as: "drinking" which I have {exception: my best friends bday was Jan. 3 & we did that the whole weekend smh so much for resolutions huh?!?!})...However apparently it is being boasted in quite several music videos...Go cop some & "taste test" for yourselves...Tell us what you think!

Here are a few vids u can see artists w/ NUVO:
DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain & Kanye West 'Go Hard'
Ludacris ft. Chris Brown & Sean Garrett 'What Them Girls Like'
JadaKiss 'Who Run This' (behind the scenes)

1 comment:

  1. Yea...so Im pretty sure Ive had this and it was straight...and its also not expensive!!!

    Good look!

    ReplyDelete